jueves, 24 de enero de 2008

What I Like To Do When I'm Alone [WHW w#2]

What I like to do when I'm alone, by Frederick Chopin.

When I am all by myself, I'm most certainly going to be bored, and to aleviate the boredom, I like to play PSP or be on MSN haha... But the topic is what I do when I'm alone, not what I do when I'm bored, so let's get back to the topic.
I usually listen to music, play PSP, study a looot! and study, and study even more. Sometimes watch TV but there's not much I like about it, though. What I like the most is to think. Thinking helps me solve many things and dilemmas and all that. To sit (or lay on my bed) calmly and think things over is very relaxing. I also like to try senseless, yet amazing stunts at snowboarding, just without the snow, and without a board, and without doing the stunts. Oh and I also like to play PSP, did I say that already? Oh ok, I like to play mainly PIUZ because well, it might not help my feet and stamina at all but it does help my vision a lot for when the time comes :) I didn't count the words, teacher, but I think that's enough x)

Watch sAW III&IV if you haven't, and prepare for SAWV, only 10 months away :')

1 comentario:

Mss. Ana Favila dijo...

I haven´t seen any of those movies, just one I think or I don´t remember :)
Good work