lunes, 4 de febrero de 2008

Writing HW week #3

I'm sorry teacher, I haven't been home during the weekend and I forgot to write this before friday :(
I'm going to write a letter to my favorite artist xD 8-) with a few changes from the original (about grammar xD)

Dear, Slim

You still haven't called or written, I hope you have a chance. I'm not mad, I just think it's messed up that you don't answer fans. If you didn't want to talk to me outside your concert, you didn't have to. But you could've signed an autograph for Matthew. That's my little brother, man. He's only six years old. We waited in the blistering cold for you for four hours, and you just said "no." That's pretty crummy man, you're like his freaking idol. He wants to be just like you, man. He likes you more than I do. I'm not that mad, though I just don't like being lied to. Remember when we met in Denver? You said if I wrote you you would write back. See I'm just like you in a way. I never knew my faver, either. He used to always chat on my mom and beat her. I can relate to what you're saying in your songs. So, when I have a shitty day, I drift away and put them on. Because I don't really have anything else, so that thing helps when I'm depressed. I even have a tattoo with your name accross the chest.[emo senteces censored xD]. See everything you say is real, and I respect you because you tell it. My girlfriend's jealous because I talk about you 24/7. But she doesn't know you like I know you, Slim. No one does. She doesn't know what it was like for people like us growing up. You need to call me man. I'll be the biggest fan you'll ever lose.

Sincerely yours, Stan.
PS. we should be together, too.

OK maybe I didn't make up the letter, but I DID type it here and got rid of the "rapper grammar", so that's what matters xD and I'm glad I didn't write that, it's kind of gay for me XD and my parents are ok :) and my girlfriend isn't pregnant xD and my name is not Stan x)