domingo, 2 de marzo de 2008

Writing HW week #6!

First of all, I'm sorry teacher for missing these easy as hell, but important homeworks I promise not to miss them anymore :( and I will write as many times as I need to, in order to have everything I should have. Just tell me how many weeks am I missing?
Well, I'm going to talk about what I did this weekend. On friday, I went to the GLOBE thing and to the White Party with my girlfriend (I wonder, was that party hosted in any way by the KKK? just look at the name! I've never seen a more racist name for a party before! WHITEParty that's RACISM!!! xD) and well it was cool! And David Montalvo along with Javier Lara and Sergio were dancing in a very gay way (or at least David) in the table next to us when we just got there :) We stayed there and enjoyed a while then I took my princess back to her house.
On Saturday, I went to visit my cousin Leonidas in Sparta, but her wife said he had gone away to a war with the Persians. I said "fine" and went back to my house. I cannot tell you what I did the rest of the day, though :)

No hay comentarios: