domingo, 2 de marzo de 2008

Writing HW week #8

- Oh, I mean your lawyer. Mr. Rotch, Mike Rotch.
- Yeah, I knew that...
- He talked to me about some civil laws and some legal stuff that said I HAD to give you the room if you requested it, but I'm afraid I'll have to say "no" again...

So, I argued a while with Mr. Olin, because he wouldn't give me the room. I started recording with my minicorder, it usually makes the other guy feel nervous and say something he shouldn't say. He told me about the long history of the room since the hotel opened in 1910, and how it hasn't been occupied since 1979. Twelve suicides and more than thirty "natural deaths."
The room was given maintenance once a month by the twin french maids Celeste and Veronique, so it's still clean as if it was constantly occupied by guests.
I couldn't care less about the history of the room at that moment, knowing that he only said that to intimidate me and make me hold back, but I definitely wouldn't. I wanted that room so I could finish my book "10 Haunted Hotels"

THIS IS ALSO TO BE CONTINUED LATER because I want to go to sleep now :) but those are 100 words all right ^^

No hay comentarios: