domingo, 2 de marzo de 2008

Writing HW week #7

Okay, last week I had a very odd experience. You see, I travel around the world to the most frightening places according to common belief and ghost stories, to have an experience and write about it in my books. But a young lady called Ana Favila told me about this Dolphin Hotel and its room 1408, in which there had been many many deaths. I did some research on the subject, and called this Dolphin Hotel. I asked for room 1408 but the recepcionist would keep on saying it was unavailable, no matter the date I wanted to make my reservation for. I talked to my lawyer Mike Rotch and he said that according to civil laws, if the room is vacant and I ask for it, they have to give it to me. So I asked him for help on this. He said he was going to go the following day on behalf of me.
Two days later, I headed to the Dolphin Hotel and asked to see the manager, Mr. Olin.
Olin showed up in the lobby and greeted me.
- Good morning, you must be Mr. Enslin.
- You got that right, and you must be Olin.
- Indeed... Mr. Enslin, yesterday I saw Mike Rotch at my office.
- Excuse me, sir, it's none of my business where you've seen your crotch.
- Oh, I mean your lawyer. Mr. Rotch, Mike Rotch.
- Yeah, I knew that...

THIS IS TO BE CONTINUED NEXT "WEEK"

No hay comentarios: